Sunday, August 12, 2007

Fare thee well, Flash.

It's not often that I drop one of my monthly titles (not since New Excalibur stunk in up for five months), but it's time for me and Flash to part ways. I originally picked up the title because I was a big fan of Bart Allen (stemming from my time as a Young Justice reader), but when he met his end in Flash: Fastest Man Alive #13, I wasn't sure where to go from there. I saw that Wally West was back, but in the preview pages for the upcoming Flash book, it seems that the story will be focused on Wally and his family - something that doesn't at all interest me. I'll take my Flash doses in the pages of Justice League of America and part ways with Flash upon the new series.

Of course, I have started reading The Order by Matt Fraction and Barry Kitson, so it's not a total loss.

No comments: